Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Plugs and a tune  (Read 875 times)

Offline roxer

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
Plugs and a tune
« on: July 01, 2015, 10:59:42 AM »
I bought the AEM Methanol kit and DDM's tune not long ago. I hope to have Dr. Dave install them sometime this month. I want to change my plugs before the tune as I have 35K miles on the engine. I have read several posts about different plugs, but believe the ACDelco 41-108 to be the best based on most responses. My question is concerning gapping the plugs - it's all over the book. I see .28/.32/.35/.44, etc. Which is the better gap for my application?
2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport - Still kicking!
2008 Polar Sky Redline - Auto - Fully Loaded
2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP - Current list of Mods

Offline Jim

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: Plugs and a tune
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 11:26:44 AM »
Pretty sure mine are gapped at .032 and I'm running 27psi on an EFR turbo. I haven't had any problems with the stock plugs that I replaced when I installed the turbo.
The road to success is always under construction.

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Plugs and a tune
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »
32 is the more often use.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.