Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: tuning programs  (Read 2286 times)

Offline FASTER THAN MOST

• Apprentice/Gofer
tuning programs
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:54:26 PM »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:47:13 AM by FASTER THAN MOST »

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: tuning programs
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 06:19:11 AM »
There are actually a lot of people using HPtuners. Don't spend a lot of time on forums? A good place to get a lot of info on how to use the software is on the HPtuners forum but what specifically are you trying to do?
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline FASTER THAN MOST

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:32:36 AM »
did you get my reply if not ill resend

Offline FASTER THAN MOST

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 11:42:34 AM »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 10:47:25 AM by FASTER THAN MOST »

Offline shabby

• Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 11:59:25 AM »
You'll find everything you need on the hptuners forum http://www.hptuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?45-GM-L4-I5-I6-Tuning-Engine http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?38357-LNF-Guides
Also contact them for the latest beta software.

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 03:53:03 PM »
I did get your message but I've been at work all day. You certainly get more and better results posting in an open forum as you did above. I for one am not proficient with HPtuners. I can open it, do a log, load a file but other than that I pay someone else to do my tuning.

I know just enough to get myself it really big trouble. HPtuners is great but you can blow up an engine if you don't know what you're doing.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!