Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 2008 Pontiac GXP Solstice for Sale  (Read 1729 times)

Offline MischievousGuru

• Apprentice/Gofer
2008 Pontiac GXP Solstice for Sale
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:12:58 AM »
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP for sale.

Only 22,000 miles.

Auto
In nearly perfect condition.
New all weather high-performance Cooper tires.
High-End windscreen.
GM tune installed by GM, tremendous horsepower, scary fast.
Full brace kit by DDM installed underneath: drives like a racetrack car.
Everything works.
Top in great condition.
Leather interior awesome condition.
Trunk excellent.
Under hood excellent.
Nothing missing.
As far as I know all options are in the car that were available that year.
Terrific chrome wheels. Nice condition.
Auto.
A real cherry GXP. One of the best on the market.
Priced to sell: only $15,000: Price lowered now twice: Firm

Please no lowball offers. not interested. Not in hurry to sell it. Do not have to sell it. Have a lot of money invested. Very special car. Only one who understands what this is should inquire.
Please contact me at: MischievousGuru@Gmail.com
Will supply pictures when you contact me, do not know how to attach pictures here.
No accidents.
Clean Carfax, though I do not have it, no car is totally clean from day one. If you want a Carfax, you acquire it, there is nothing wrong.
Well-maintained.
Hiding nothing. Here is the VIN: 1G2MF35X08Y118297

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:13:58 AM by MischievousGuru »

Offline scanner

• Master Tech
Re: 2008 Pontiac GXP Solstice for Sale
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 07:56:41 PM »
Where is the car? Would like to look if I can make it work. 

Clear Skies!
Scanner

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 04:04:21 PM »
He is in NY.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline MischievousGuru

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 03:13:29 AM »
Car sale is put on hold. I am raising the price of the $15,000. This is a cherry GXP. One of the lowest miles GXP on the market. One of the better in shape GXP on the market. One of the more modified GXP on the market. I received literally dozens of people interested, I wound up showing it only one guy, him and his brother were blown away by it. So at this point if somebody produces $15,000 cash, I don't want to equivocate, I would just say I will probably take it, though I cannot even say that for sure.

This car has many thousands of dollars the modifications put into it. It has only 22,000 miles. It is in near perfect condition. I believe it to be if not the one of the best GXP on the market. There is no reason for me to give this car away in a rush. I need the money, but I will eat and pay my rent if I don't.

Offline Steelmesh

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
    • Kappadapt
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 04:26:34 PM »
Car sale is put on hold. I am raising the price of the $15,000. This is a cherry GXP. One of the lowest miles GXP on the market. One of the better in shape GXP on the market. One of the more modified GXP on the market. I received literally dozens of people interested, I wound up showing it only one guy, him and his brother were blown away by it. So at this point if somebody produces $15,000 cash, I don't want to equivocate, I would just say I will probably take it, though I cannot even say that for sure.

This car has many thousands of dollars the modifications put into it. It has only 22,000 miles. It is in near perfect condition. I believe it to be if not the one of the best GXP on the market. There is no reason for me to give this car away in a rush. I need the money, but I will eat and pay my rent if I don't.

You should share some high quality pictures to show off the overall condition.  Used item condition is opinion based and depends on what the buyer believes it means.  Put yourself in the buyers shoes, someone special looking for a mint GXP, you'd like to see pictures of everything including the underbody. 

Also consider, the word "modified" brings a certain cringe factor to some of the buyer pool 'who knows better' than to gloss over this detail, you may want to highlight this so it doesn't scare off potential buyers.  Rats nest wiring, ghetto installed exhaust and FMIC, garbage cone filter sucking in dirt, silly paint accents, horrible painted interior trim, mystery unlabeled electrical circuits...these are the things I think of when I hear modified car in general.

imgur.com is a free image sharing website
2006 Solstice #1458, Twincharged LE5/LEA, 5757+M62, Werks exh manifold, Tial bpv/wg, Cams, dual meth, 40 PSI, Kappadapt clutch hose/flywheel bolts/trans mount, Aisin AR5, Stage 5 clutch
Turbo-only power 444whp/422wtrq

2013 Cruze Missile, tuned, 42 lb, ZZP SRI/FMIC/DP/MP/CB, Kappadapt trans mount

Support Kappaperformance.com!!  Note: a couple huge corporations own and control several hundred of the top automotive enthusiast forums subsequently profiteering from these communities on the backs of volunteer moderators.