Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Time to say goodbye  (Read 1259 times)

Offline cooper1340s

• Tech
Time to say goodbye
« on: September 04, 2018, 08:12:58 AM »
Sold my DDMWorks converted LS3 Solstice. It was the second Solstice converted by Dr Dave and a fine conversion it is. I had a lot of fun with the car over the years and it was not an easy decision to sell it, but I needed the space. You people are a great group and it has been my pleasure to be a member here for 12 years. To those of you who still have a Solstice I wish the best in the future. It is a great car.
06 SLY, Sand&Steel, Formerly DDM Stage III Intercooled/Supercharged: NOW LS3/480 V8, Tremec 6 speed, 3.23 positraction Getrag differential, custom stainless steel true dual exhaust system w/high flow cats, carbon fiber rear valance, red powder coated calipers, DDMWorks Stage 1 brake upgrade, extra horn, garage door opener, customized fuse box cover, Red anodized engine covers, DDMWorks console, Lambo doors, clear bra, DDMWorks red racing backbone, car is de-badged.

Online Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Time to say goodbye
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 05:03:26 PM »
All the best and good luck in the future.
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!