Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS: DDM light weight clutch/flywheel with 3k miles  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Johnny_gxp

• Quick Shifter
  • Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
FS: DDM light weight clutch/flywheel with 3k miles
« on: November 09, 2018, 02:27:48 PM »
Hey all,

Selling my DDM lightweight clutch and flywheel with 3k miles. This is not a commuter clutch. This clutch is for tracking and holding some serious power. I made the mistake of buying this to use it in my commuter car and well... it was too rough for the stop and go characteristics of my local traffic. I am going back to the stock clutch. With that being said it is phenomenal for spirited driving. Downshifts are flawless and the revving is drastically faster.

My loss is your gain. I am selling this $1300 combo for $500.

You will need 8 flywheel bolts and a new slave cylinder (if you feel the need to replace your slave)

Let me know,

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 04:04:19 PM by Johnny_gxp »
Aggressive '08 Solstice GXP

Offline Stewie72

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: FS: DDM light weight clutch/flywheel with 3k miles
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 01:55:42 PM »
by chance do you still have this?