Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Tony's back, With My Auto Graphics  (Read 1029 times)

Offline ChopTop

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Tony's back, With My Auto Graphics
« on: May 31, 2020, 08:35:42 AM »
Per Facebook from Tony Williams: Hello everyone. Figure a distraction was due with all the things going on this year. Those of you that know me, remember when I had a graphics business making cool things for your cars. It was always a side gig but my day job eventually took priority and I eventually shut the site down. As of this year, I became my own boss for my day job. I now work from home and have availability to start making things again. I have created a new company called My Auto Graphics. All of the things you remember I made are on it. The site is brand new so there may be some bugs or kinks. Let me know if something isn't working or the site is missing something you want. Check it out: myautographics (dot) com. I will also be setting up a FB page for the business.