Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS - GXP ZOK springs  (Read 1311 times)

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
FS - GXP ZOK springs
« on: May 22, 2022, 06:59:56 PM »
Still driving my LL red and recently purchased new tires (old tires 11 years old). I had purchased these used springs from I believe Elff awhile back and they since have collected a lot of dust since I've been working on another project (66 Caprice). I'm getting older and decided I would soften the ride I have and add these to my current B&G coilovers, I noticed the spring perches were different. Fortunately the springs in there were just really tight and I raised the height and loosened the spring some. Much better now and alignment time.

Now I have these springs that are not needed and there are just about none available. They are:

2 FE3 LNF ZOK Front Springs Part #25849163
and
2 FE3 LNF ZOK Rear Springs part #25855626

Asking $500.00 plus shipping.

She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline WickedLNF

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: FS - GXP ZOK springs
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 03:11:26 PM »
I am interested. Will send a PM with contact info for shipping costs and method of payment.

Offline elff

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 05:58:51 PM »
WTF you slacker.
Those are the mecca of springs and you let them collect dust?
I hope WickedLNF gives them the life they deserve.

:lol:

I am kidding, but CDflint is correct.   Those are near Unobtanium.   

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 01:32:25 PM »
SOLD to Wicked. You are right Elff, I have items I all intended to place on and other cars and family got in the way. Glad they can be used as they should.

In the meantime I found a guy in Phoenix that had a "custom" hardtop. He didn't know he had a Club Racer Smoothline top. CF vinyl exterior and fully lined inside. Little bit of JB weld on one of the mounting points for the back, a few J hook and bolts and now I have a summer top.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.