Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Advice on pricing 2008 Redline for sale  (Read 671 times)

Offline KEP3

• Apprentice/Gofer
Advice on pricing 2008 Redline for sale
« on: September 18, 2022, 08:40:50 PM »
I have a 2008 Redline, black with black/red leather interior & 6-spd automatic with around 110K on the clock. It was a daily driver when the weather was decent, but definitely not in the rain or snow.. The previous owner installed a Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth radio. The headlights are a little fogged but I installed LED lamps. Neither tulip flap functions, and the metal clip came off the driver side flap. It has a car covers to which a added extra straps to make sure the wind doesn't blow it off. It's resting at my daughter's else I'd have some pix.

Any recommendations on how to price it or do to it before listing? We recently moved and we don't have the space for three rides.

Thank you.

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
Re: Advice on pricing 2008 Redline for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:06:02 PM »
Pricing will depend mostly on condition.  Miles are not great and not terrible, so nothing big there.  Biggest thing is clean everything.  Make it look new.  Pull the mats, scrub carpets etc.  And - fix all those little things that are broken - like the tulip flaps and the headlights. 

The person who buys your car will probably fit in one of two categories:
1. young and looking for something fun - probably more concerned with price and less with the inconvenience of small things not perfect.
2. older - coming in to "fun" money and ready to let their hair down.  Will probably want all the little annoying things fixed so they can just CRUISE... usually willing to pay a little more for the nicer toy.

Best of luck!  If you really get in a jam and need to sell, I've got $1238.87 that could be yours...  ;) 

GJ
Make the right choices now