Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Same Car, New Owner  (Read 580 times)

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
Same Car, New Owner
« on: April 09, 2023, 07:02:21 AM »
Just for informational purposes, I have sold Lindsey to a new owner and he will be lurking on here from time to time to understand all the MOD's I have done with the Pontiac. It has been great for the last 15 years hanging with y'all and look forward to seeing you out on the road.

DeepBlueGXP,  :poke:  [size=78%]I have transferred my accounts on all the forums to the new owner to facilitate the ease of transfer and mod look ups and potential future troubleshooting that hopefully never happens.[/size]

It has been great. We will miss everyone. :urock:
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Same Car, New Owner
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 07:54:27 AM »
Looking forward to hearing from the new owner from time to time. Best of luck in the future!
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline TomatoSoup

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Same Car, New Owner
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 09:16:45 AM »
"That is my theory, it is mine, and belongs to me and I own it, and what it is too." (Monty Python)