Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: F&F 4 Opening Night Release Party and car show  (Read 1323 times)

lil goat

Offline RUTurbo

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
Re: F&F 4 Opening Night Release Party and car show
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 05:49:26 PM »
Very cool, thankss for posting lilgoat! I live bout a mile and a half from there!!
Keep Chopping!!!

lil goat

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 08:04:23 PM »
I figured somebody did, I am thinking about going up, I have a free pass. I haven't decided yet. I was in a car show with Mischief.TV last summer, that's there truck behind my car in my avatar.

Offline RUTurbo

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »
If I go I'll prolly wont be able to take the Sky, don't have tires for it right now and wasn't planning to get any till I decide what do to about rims. I'm thinking of swapping out my SSR's for set of OZ O.Z. Alleggerita HLT's, and switch from Bridgestone's to Nitto Invo's. If you decide to make the trip up let me know I'd be more than happy to show you round the area.
Keep Chopping!!!

lil goat

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »
I doubt I will make it I am working on a mod, for the Philly Cheese Steak run with the Lambo Ferrari club in April, I run the SSR's with the Bridgestones, the Invo's are almost the complete other extreme, the Bridgstones have the stiffest sidewall of any performence tire, the Invo's just about the softest, but at least they are all season tires. I run the stock wheels and tires all winter. If you get the Invo's I would love to hear your impression, I run Nitto's on my truck and love them, on my second set. I will be in Englishtown in June for Formula D.