Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Topsy Turvy Tomato Planters  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Smiling Clint

• Founding Member
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Topsy Turvy Tomato Planters
« on: April 04, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »
Has anyone tried these?  You plant a tomato plant in it and shovel in some dirt and hang it upside down.  "As seen on TV". 
I found a couple last week and plan to try them out this summer. It has to warm up just a little bit more.  I will post the progress I am making (unless they die).

Nutting better than homegrown tomatos!  :woohoo:
I'm very intelligent, but I mask it by doing stupid stuff.

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Topsy Turvy Tomato Planters
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »
My wife keeps asking about these. I've been growing mine here in Florida the last couple of months. Gets too hot for growing them down here from mid June to mid September.