Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Wiring Voltage  (Read 1444 times)

DarkSlySol

Wiring Voltage
« on: April 16, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »
I'm thinking of doing some DIY Angel Eyes and a few other mods....Does anyone know the voltage running to the headlights?fog lights?parking lights? If I could get the voltage info on all three I would really appreciate it beacuse it will help me with a few other future electrical mod. :)

lil goat

Re: Wiring Voltage
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »
uh 12

Offline Sol Asylum

• Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • THAT'S MISTER KAPPA ASSYLUM TO YOU!
Re: Wiring Voltage
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »
Just in case lil goat was wrong you could just use a volt ohm meter and measure the voltage yourself.  If you don't have a VOM they are pretty cheep and anyone that is doing some wiring should have one anyway.
2007 Aggressive GXP