Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Thank you for the Welcome, Happy to be here.  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Rx4theSol

• Apprentice/Gofer
Thank you for the Welcome, Happy to be here.
« on: April 21, 2009, 10:56:59 AM »
Hello everyone,
My name is John Gallegos, Rx4theSol on the Pontiac Solstice Forum.  I am a pharmacist in Las Cruces New Mexico hence some of the reason for my user name.  I own a 2006 Aggressive Pontiac Solstice with more than several mods.  The most impressive to me are the DDMWorks Stage II Supercharger (soon to be stage III by the end of the month), DDMWorks long tube headers and high flo cat, Magnaflo dual outlet muffler and tips.  I like the way the Gravanna J2 staggered wheels and Goodyear F1 tires make my car sit.  I have a custom hood scoop and side fender vents that I had a local body shop make for me.  They seem to really compliment the style of the car.  The white on red racing strips complete my set up.
Thank you for all the great information on everything I have done and want to do to my car.   :urock:
John G

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: Thank you for the Welcome, Happy to be here.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »
Welcome from one S/C to another,  When you go stage III, buy tires :)
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 12:25:23 PM »
Welcome to the forum Rx4theSol.  Las Cruces, New Mexico, I know it well.  We used to have Financial Aid Meetings there on a regular basis for all the Community Colleges in the great state of Arizona.  I will always have a soft spot for Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Well, on with the post...lets see, Mods, let me be sure of them.  You listed the following:

DDMWorks Stage II Supercharger
DDMWorks long tube headers and high flo cat
Magnaflo dual outlet muffler & tips
Gravanna J2 staggered wheels and Goodyear F1 tires
Custom Hood Scoop
Side fender vents
white on red racing stripes

I believe that sums up your mods.  May I ask what else you plan to do to your pride and joy.  I do admire what you have accomplished already.  Sounds like you have plans for the future as well.  Can't wait to see what is next on the list.

Again, thanks for becoming a part of Kappa Performance.com.  Great bunch of guys and gals here who have opinions on everything.  Make yourself right at home.  Enjoy your ride.  Again, thanks for joining us.
GXPinKC
Ron

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:10:09 PM by GXPinKC »
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline Yamatr3

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 01:33:56 PM »
I am a pharmacist in Las Cruces New Mexico hence some of the reason for my user name. 

Welcome,  it's good you found the place.  I thought you were a die hard mazda guy and your first car was an RX4..LOL

Offline Chemist

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »
John,

I hope to be through Las Cruces in July. Perhaps we can meet and share a meal. I _do_ want to see your car in person.  :thumbs:

--Byron
I'd rather be driving! :D

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum Prescription for the soul....  I'd like to see some pics of the hood, upload them to the Gallery http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 08:36:16 PM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline Rx4theSol

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »
John,

I hope to be through Las Cruces in July. Perhaps we can meet and share a meal. I _do_ want to see your car in person.  :thumbs:

--Byron

That would be great.  Let me know when you might be coming thru and I will make sure I am off shift from the hospital.  It will be nice to finally meet you in person.
John G
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 07:59:55 AM by Sly Bob »