Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Big Thanks and kudo's to our wonderful Vendors  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Frank I

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Big Thanks and kudo's to our wonderful Vendors
« on: April 21, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »
To all Forum members:

I don't know about all the other people on the Forum, but my experiences with some of our vendors has been outstanding.  I have had experience with Solo, Hahn, JPM, Westers and DDM. While each of them is a little different in personalities, expertise and experience, all of them share one personal or business trait, they are excellent in providing outstanding service, products and support. 

I'm sure other vendors may deserve praise also, but Jeff, Bill, Joe, Lyndon, Dave and Randy were absolutely outstanding in my dealings with them.  I have had the good fortune of getting to know, interface and deal with each of them on a professional or personal level and they each have always made the experience joyful and beneficial.

My hat goes off to you guys, great, great, great vendors!!!!!!!!!!!   :cheers:   :yay: :woohoo:  :dancing: :usa: :urock:

Frank I
Frank I

Offline KWhale

• Playing with my
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: Big Thanks and kudo's to our wonderful Vendors
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »
Excellent idea Frank.  Just because people are vendors, it's not safe to assume they have a good product or care about their customers.  I've only dealt with JPM and Solo so far, but I totally agree with you.  Both of these vendors had excellent customer service as well as offering great products/services that they will stand by.

Next up for review, Westers!  30 more days until the appointment.
The most Northern Senior Member on the map!!!
http://kappaperformance.com/forum/index.php?action=googlemap

lil goat

Re: Big Thanks and kudo's to our wonderful Vendors
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »
I must agree with Frank, never dealt with Bill Hahn but I have chatted with him a few times. The others I know all to well. I have known Lyndon Wester since long before I ever thought of buying a Solstice he is as honest as they come and a true craftsman and gentlemen. Now those other clowns, I mean vendors they are a disreputable bunch or they sure as heck wouldn't have anything to do with the likes of me. I can say I have never recieved anything but service well beyond my expectations from any of them, I am proud to call them friends. well except Joe from JPM who never told me he makes a knee pad for the Solstice and let me buy a piece of crap on eBay because of it. I want to add Dave Johnson also know as Dejon Dave of Dejon Powerhouse to the list as well, he is not quite as outgoing as the others but has always dealt fairly with me, he has spent many hours developing products for our cars.