Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Review:Flash 2 Pass external power supply  (Read 1193 times)

lil goat

Review:Flash 2 Pass external power supply
« on: May 21, 2009, 09:11:36 AM »
There have been many posts about the Flash 2 Pass, the garage door opener that uses your high beams as a power source. I have had one for over a year, and most of the time it worked great but it had it's moments when it just didn't do anything, not often but occasionally. Chris at F2P said that about 4% or 5% of garage door openers do not supply enough voltage to the inside unit to work well. They sell an add on power supply for $9.95 that plugs into a standard wall outlet and the inside box. I got one and hooked it up, it works every time first try now and the range is greatly increased I can open the door from down the street now. This will really help when I am on the bike, the little $9.95 external power supply made a good product even better