Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Just saying HELLO !  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Mb.Brazen

• Tech
Just saying HELLO !
« on: August 24, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »
I have been a guest on the forum for a while . I like what I see so I thought I would join.
I have an 08 GXP  5spd loaded and my only mod so far is a drop in K&N filter but I will be adding more in the near future.  I am retired so I plan on browsing the forum often as I  value the input,reviews and opinions of the members who have far more expertise than I do. I must also mention that I am in Canada.(not that it should make a difference....
a solstice is a solstice.... north or south of the border.)

Well thats all for now and I look forward to talking to all of you in the near future.
08 GXP Brazen (US car)
GMPP Tune
GMPP  CAI
Custom Shifter
Autometer Boost Gauge
3" Magnaflow Exhaust

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: Just saying HELLO !
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline sunnygator

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:37:23 PM »
Welcome!   I made it up north to Manitoba once, several hours north of Winnipeg to Bissett, for a boy canoeing scout trip with my then 14 year old son.  It was a wonderful trip.   You have beautiful lakes, rivers and streams that seem to stretch on for forever.  Everyone in Winnipeg treated us with great hospitality, too.

sunnygator
Cool Solstice with GMPP Kit, Heated Seats, Painted Calipers, K&N Filter, T-bolts & new Throttle Body Pipe

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:54:41 PM »
Great to have another fellow Canadian here and WELCOME! We are just a little out numbered by our neighbors to the south.  :lol:

I know you will enjoy the people here. They're a great bunch and full of... Knowledge. Yeah, that's it, knowledge!

Enjoy the ride and I look forward to seeing more from ya' in the future eh!  :ca2:
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 03:26:29 AM »
Welcome to KappaPerformance,

I must hit you with my favorite emoticon:
 :ttiwwp:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 03:40:13 AM »
Welcome Got Sol. i m pretty sure all the people here will guide you to the coolest mods you are hoping for!
Enjoy!
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB

Offline G8TR

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »
Welcome to the best Kappa forum on the net!  :cheers:

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 12:14:56 AM »
Welcome   " Got Sol "     :ghug:     to Only the Best Kappa Forum this side of anywhere you can think of.

:brnout:  and enjoy your car 
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass