Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS OR TRADE: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
FS OR TRADE: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
« on: September 20, 2009, 02:50:46 PM »
FS: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new to Kappaperformance, but have been hovering over at Solstice forum.  I know a lot of red flags go up when a newbie starts posting for sale items.  Below is a link to the Solstice forum site for more info.
Thanks for looking and I can't wait to meet some folks!  I am in San Diego, and have only seen two other Kappas!  You would think in the land of the sun (Tierra del Sol  :)) there would be more of us?  Anyway, looking for meets and greets if you know of any close by....

I have a pair of custom sheepskin seat covers for sale. These are not prefab store bought seat covers. They are 1 off, machine sewn by hand (I know, that sounds like an oxy-moron! They are not hand stitched, but are hand sewn, not by a factory machine...) They fit the seats 100% perfect. I have copy of the original invoice of $612.00. They were installed at 000974 miles and the car now has 11,504 miles. Barely used. The car has leather seats, but I would guess they would fit the cloth seats as well. I can confirm that before purchase if that is an issue. The "Superlamb" seat covers are black, 1"thick sheepskin. These are some of the nicest custom sheepskin covers I have seen (ofcourse, that is my opinion)
Thanks to SlyBob, I have some pics posted below of the covers on the seats. I have many other pics. PM and I will email them.They install and remove farily easily, with clips under the seat and velcro on the back - not shown in pics.
I am looking for 400.00 unless you live somewhere really far away! I will also consider trade / partial trade for a CAI, exhaust, stereo / speaker setup or anything else I haven't realized I need yet! (that should open it up to some interesting offers)
I just purchased the car this month and have many great plans for it. Thanks for looking and thanks for offering! See you around!

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f30/fs-custom-sheepskin-seat-covers-59448/

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 12:13:42 AM by Gentleman Jack »
Make the right choices now

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: FS: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 02:53:08 PM »
Or you could post a picture here for all to see. You do not have to be a supporting member to post pictures that are hosted elsewhere on a Photo Bucket, a Picasa or a similar photo hosting account.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:26:26 PM by Sly Bob, Reason: to clarify photo hosting options »
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: FS OR TRADE: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:20:15 AM »
Potential Trade items: DDM Backbone, DDM ProBeam, CAI, RS-4 front pads, some combination of stuff?

Thanks for looking!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: FS OR TRADE: Custom Sheepskin Seat Covers
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:21:28 PM »
Bump.  Good Christmas present here!  Keeps butt warm in cold weather!  Name your own price.  If I can take it, I will!  Or trade offers?