Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1762 times)

Offline METLSOL

• Apprentice/Gofer
Hello Everyone!
« on: September 23, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
Hi everyone, new to the forum.
We just got our first Solsice in June  :woohoo: and met some of you nice folks at the 21st Annual Pontiac show in Richmond last weekend. We had a great time and hope to see you again soon. It looks like this is the place to be if you are as obsessed as we are about our new baby.  Lots to learn!

By the way who ever found this thing  :bdh:  OMG so funny!! Just about fell out the chair.. I can't wait to show my sister, she is as big a horse nut as I am a car nut.

Offline Rogue

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 08:50:29 PM »
Hey guys - we enjoyed meeting you two at the show Sunday, and are glad to see you found your way over here. You can learn a lot about what to do...and what not to do...to your Kappa car on this forum without all of the drama of the other boards. That Sly coupe of yours is a really nice ride - enjoy!

Jeff and Pat

aka Rogue and GXPsy Rose
Go N.A.K.3.D..

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »
Welcome METLSOL to Kappa Performance.  So glad that you like your new Sly 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe.  You are in good company here.  You see the great owner of this forum has a new coupe to, and by the way the :bdh: was his idea as well.  I believe Joe likes horses and Kappas.  You see we are well rounded around here, however you will find some :idiot: crazy ones like me and some others that tend to  :drool: but we are all just one big happy family :woohoo: and we welcome you to join in!  All I can say is :yay:
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum Brenda and Wade.  It was nice meeting you last weekend.  I liked seeing such a large turnout of coupes at the car show.  You can follow the link in my signature for the mod meet next month.   Come even if you aren't planning on doing mods.  It's a great way to meet new great people and see all the possiblilites for mod fever. 

Joe and Dee (Deedle)

Offline HAMMER DOWN

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 10:13:24 PM »
 Welcome 
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:
Here's to many rides with the top down, wind in your hair & the  hammer down.  :drag: :brnout: :drive:

Offline DCLocal

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 05:48:44 AM »

Welcome to the forum!
Topless in the District

Offline duckSol

• Founding Member
  • Master Tech
  • Onward through the fog
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
Welcome.
Don't forget to check out Smartins Skyline Drive cruise and my BRP cruise.
2012 Summer SOLSTICE In The Land Of SKY