Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: DDM customer service  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Helios

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Play Hard; Drive Harder!
DDM customer service
« on: September 24, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Made it up to DDMs "old" shop this past Saturday 9/19 to get some work done. They installed their performance fuel rail and retuned my Sky as per my request since i had CAT trouble earlier this year just after my Stage II was installed. Dave also "coerced" me into the trunk LED light. It was a beautiful trip there and back to Charleston, SC. After their work with me was done, Dave and Randy suggested a place named Barley's in downtown Greenville. Great food and beer there! I made it back to Charleston in time (around 6pm) to let people see my car at a local car and bike show. They loved it! Anyway, as always DDM rocks!
"Gwyneth"
V8 swap in progress
RPi GT/ SOLO Exhaust

Offline 1KULSOL

• Founding Member
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: DDM customer service
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »
Made it up to DDMs "old" shop this past Saturday 9/19 to get some work done. They installed their performance fuel rail and retuned my Sky as per my request since i had CAT trouble earlier this year just after my Stage II was installed. Dave also "coerced" me into the trunk LED light. It was a beautiful trip there and back to Charleston, SC. After their work with me was done, Dave and Randy suggested a place named Barley's in downtown Greenville. Great food and beer there! I made it back to Charleston in time (around 6pm) to let people see my car at a local car and bike show. They loved it! Anyway, as always DDM rocks!

Barley's Rocks!!! :cheers:

lil goat

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »
What a load, everyone knows the guys from DDM can't even spell customer service, they are just a bunch of poseurs. :lol:

Just kidding, Dr. Love and the Smooth Criminal rock, can't wait to see you guys at the meet and don't forget my BBQ sauce!

Offline smartin

• Banned
  • Master Tech
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
Way to go, Joey! I'm still up for karaoke if you are ever in the DC area!

Offline Frank I

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 03:26:17 PM »
What a load, everyone knows the guys from DDM can't even spell customer service, they are just a bunch of poseurs. :lol:

Just kidding, Dr. Love and the Smooth Criminal rock, can't wait to see you guys at the meet and don't forget my BBQ sauce!

Goat:

I agree with you, the DDM group knows next to nothing about "Customer Service."

They don't have Customers, they have "FAMILY" and that is how they treat all of us, as a part of their FAMILY.   :ghug:  

Everyone is treated the same and given the same outstanding service, support and parts.  Our Solstice and Sky group is lucky to have such an outstanding vendor who consider all of us FAMILY.  I thank God for vendors and suppliers like DDM and a few others we have.  We are blessed!!!!!!   DDM  :urock:

PS:  What Bar-B-Q sauce?  They don't know how to make Bar-B-Q sauce in South Carolina  :barf:, you have to go one state north of SC or one state west of SC for Award Winning Bar-B-Q sauce.   :award:

Frank I  
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:36:45 PM by Frank I »
Frank I

lil goat

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 06:12:23 PM »
I learned long ago it is not about where the sauce comes from but WHO makes it, they get it from a nearby place it is home made and it rocks especially the mustard based. The one I like the best it a red sauce not the typical Carolina vinegar sauce. I am a Ga. Boy who grew up in Tn. and I can smoke pork with the best of them, but I can't make sauce as good as the stuff they smuggle in for me. They hid some in a backbone shipment once.

Offline DickW

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 07:29:29 PM »
Lil Goat I thought people in Tn smoked rabbit tobacco.

I have hsd several dealings with DDM and they always treated me like family.
Them and JPM are the best vendors I know.
08 Cool Gxp, XM radio, Monsoon Package, 3M Clear bra. Vertical doors, Solo Mach and  3 inch Cat. GMPP turbo upgrade, DDM Race Backbone and Probeam

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Wait a minute you mean everyone gets treated the way I do?  I thought I was special!  (insert short bus joke here)
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

lil goat

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 12:35:39 PM »
If they ttreated everyone the way the do you Critter they would be out of business, oh wait it's me that treats you that way, never mind.

I have smoked a lot of stuff in my day but never rabbit tobacy

Offline Frank I

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 12:59:14 AM »
I can't make sauce as good as the stuff they smuggle in for me. They hid some in a backbone shipment once.

Goat:

Now we all know why your backbone brace was pink.  That was a mix of SC mustard sauce and NC Red sauce!!!!  :yay: :lol: :woohoo: :rofl:

Frank I
Frank I

Offline Frank I

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 01:05:10 AM »
Lil Goat I thought people in Tn smoked rabbit tobacco.

I have hsd several dealings with DDM and they always treated me like family.
Them and JPM are the best vendors I know.

Dick W:

I absolutely agree with DDM and JPM but you have to also throw in Solo.  Jeff and his gang are top notch too!!!   :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Frank I
Frank I