Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: FS Hahn Racecraft GXP/Redline Blow-Off Valve System Including Delete Plate  (Read 1485 times)

Offline nolanb

• Premium Member
  • Tech
Hello all,

I have a new/un-used Hahn Racecraft Blow-Off Valve System.  I purchased it a while ago and now I find that I don't want to deal with my DEJON intercooler pipes in order to install the Blow-Off Valve System.  I have never installed it so everything is in like new condition.  Originally I paid the prices listed on the Hahn website ($399.99 + $44.95 for the delete plate plus shipping)  I would part with it for $350 plus shipping.  If you are interested in the specifics about the system please follow the below link to the Hahn website.

http://www.turbosystem.com/New_Folder/SolsticeGXPRedline/GXPRedlineBOVUpgrade.htm

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

If you are interested or have questions let me know.  I am willing to ship anywhere on the globe
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:07:56 PM by nolanb »

Offline Johnny-Longtorso

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Come to where the cheese is!
Still available?
Your highly detailed mods signature, while impressive, really really screws up Google & site searches.

Offline nolanb

• Premium Member
  • Tech
This item is Sold.  Thank you.

Offline Johnny-Longtorso

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • Come to where the cheese is!
This arrived today - thanks much.
Your highly detailed mods signature, while impressive, really really screws up Google & site searches.