Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Dave  (Read 1960 times)

Offline U4EA

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Happy Birthday Dave
« on: October 24, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »
Just want to wish you the best on your day and the open house at your new location today. Your plate is full today as it most likely everyday. Thanks again for doing so many Kappa specific items for us as it continues to make owning this car enjoyable.
Finishing the A pillar pod install this morning with you folks @ DDM on my mind! Hope Y'ALL have a great day! :cheers:
2007 Mysterious GXP Hard Loaded (all factory options avail. in 2007)
Trifecta Tune, GMPP Tune, GMPP CAI, Gm splash guards, Magnaflow 3" catback, DDM Race Backbone, "A" pillar gauge pod, Kapparoo pouch, Lil' Chromies, Gorgeous mirror, JPM center console & center grab handle, Windrestrictor V2 etched & lighted, Carolina Custom Upholstery door pockets, Kappakrap T2 decals, Custom front license plate relocation, Latin Venom Cooler, Fitted luggage, MBRP intercooler pipes, heat shield.

Offline GXPinKC

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • GXPinKC
    • KappaPerformance.com
Re: Happy Birthday Dave
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:05:09 AM »
Happy Birthday Dave, Mike, and all the other great guys and gals at DDMWorks.  Awesome that your new digs meet up with your great reputation.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about the day you installed our DDMWorks Race Backbone, Probeam and Center Parking Break "Solstice".  The difference they have made in ride quality, suspension, and comfort is amazing.  That was in the summer of 2009 at the Denver North American National Solstice Sky Meet.  You guys were in high gear at that Meet.  Glad that your new digs are working out.

GXPinKC
Ron 
Code 1100, Order#KCPDVV 04-28-2006, Delivery: 12-27-2006 

2007 Aggressive GXP, 5-speed, Ebony Leather seats w red accent stitching, Chrome Wheels, Air, 6-Disc, Monsoon, Sport Metallic Pedals & Premium Headliner.

MSRP $30,300 less $1,000 GMMC credit.  Deal: $28,180. ($2,120 under MSRP).

DDM Race Backbone, Probeam, & Red Cross Bay Brace
JPM Leather Center Console
Windrestrictor
MRZ Performance Billet Caps
Beach Party FBC
Solo Mach Exhaust

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:20:18 AM »
Dave may this day and the rest to come all equal what you want in Life .Congrads on you open house..OH             :ghug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/b]
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 06:21:24 PM »
Happy b-day Dave, have fun make even all your goals which you even didn't dream of to become truth.
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline spicy3480

• Solo Performance Sales
  • Vendor
  • Gearhead
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »
Happy Birthday Dave!!!  I hope you have a great day and have a cold one for me!
Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002 (7 days a week, until midnight EST)
goingsolo2@hotmail.com

2007 Mysterious Solstice GXP
INTRUDER

Offline DeepBlueGXP

• KappaPerformance Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Shop Foreman
  • Displaced Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »
Happy new store opening. 

ps, is it really his b-day?

Offline hammy221

• Master Tech
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 07:52:17 PM »
happy birthday dave and thanks for everything!!!! you and the rest of the folks at DDM are just great... :yay: :woohoo: :cheers: :us2: :us2:  :dancing:

Offline DCLocal

• Premium Member
  • Tech
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 08:21:44 AM »
Happy belated Birthday, I hope you did something fun.....   Oh yea that new location open house!  I hope it was great and wish I could have been there.
Topless in the District

Offline DickW

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 08:42:39 AM »
I was at Daves's Big Brthday bash and open house yesterday. There was a big crowd there and about 13 Kappas. We sang happy bitrhday and Dave washed his hands long enough to have a piece of cake. He was working all day putting a stage 3 supercharger on a Sol from Canada. new exhaust tips on KYGXP's Sol and fixing the LED on my fuel gauge. It was a good day.
08 Cool Gxp, XM radio, Monsoon Package, 3M Clear bra. Vertical doors, Solo Mach and  3 inch Cat. GMPP turbo upgrade, DDM Race Backbone and Probeam