Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: CDC Harry Grove  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Casey Designs

• Tech
    • Casey Design
CDC Harry Grove
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:05:37 PM »
For those of you who missed out, Harry Grove's autocross was the fastest event they have ever done. Extremely nice flowing lines that took full advantage of the small lot. Con Crusher made it to the event and had a full day of on course times. Each an improvement over the other. Nice job :award:

Here's a video of my best run. A couple tenths off FTD on street tires :drive:

--Larry (aka Mr. Personality)

Offline Treeman

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: CDC Harry Grove
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
Nice run!  Looks like a fun course!
2009 Aggressive GXP
DDM Race Backbone, ProBeam, Coil Cover, Alignment, and Oil Catch Can
Solo Mach Shorty Exhaust
GMPP Tune
LatinVenom Front Brace
Werks Adjustable Sway Bars
Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summers/Pirelli 240 Sottozero Winters
Sound Deadener Showdown
Beach Party Central Custom Fusebox Cover
JPM Arm Rests
Lead Foot!

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
Re: CDC Harry Grove
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:34:40 PM »
It was a fun course, Larry rode with me on all six of my runs.  5 were clean and one I over cooked a corner and slid the fron't into a cone, but stayed on course.  Still need to work on being smooth.  My best tiime was a 43.2 on my last run.

I could have ridden with Larry but decided I would wait and see how competitive he was for FTD before I rode with him in the afternoon.  Well he was in the mix all day missing FTD by a couple of hundreds of a second.  In my opinion his best run went un-timed.  It seems his exhaust set off the timimg lights at the start when he passed trough them at heavy throttle.  So he set off the lights twice without a finish light.  At least that was the timer's story.  To me watching from the hill, that was Larry's best run.  Just on the edge all the way around the course, it was an art form.   Larry, if you have that video, I would like to see it as well.

Thanks,
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia