Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Superchips  (Read 9322 times)

Offline Unclefester

• Founding Member
  • Tech
    • Army together we served
Superchips
« on: November 17, 2010, 12:00:04 PM »
Superchips is looking for a Manual Redline in the Centeral Florida area.  They have had my GXP for the last couple of days working on fine tunning their tune.  Anyone willing to loan them your Redline for a couple of days?  They provide a rental for you and take care of your car while it's in their possesion.  When they came to pick mine up I had to force him to drop the top so he could enjoy the Kappa the way it is supposed to be driven.  PM Scott@superchips and he can get everything coordinated.

P.S.  When they picked up my car we found out that I have put 40K on my GXP since getting the initail tune put on and I've enjoyed every minute.
U.S. Army Retired
Member Disabled American Veterans

‘Veteran‘ — whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve — is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to, and including his life.”

Offline 2.0 tspeed

• Master Tech
Re: Superchips
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:40 PM »
Ever hop on the dyno

Formally Slowsol with a 07 solstice gxp e85 331whp 400wtq trifecta tune
2013 verano turbo

Offline sirmeili

• Master Tech
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »
too bad they don't need a 2007 Solstice GXP auto to test on :P I wouldn't even need the rental car!

Offline Unclefester

• Founding Member
  • Tech
    • Army together we served
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 08:07:54 PM »
Ever hop on the dyno

I have only done the Butt dyno.  With their tuner you can change between standard tune and performance tune.  So you can trry the performance tune and then go back and feel the difference.
U.S. Army Retired
Member Disabled American Veterans

‘Veteran‘ — whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve — is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to “The United States of America,” for an amount of “up to, and including his life.”