Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Looking for help on wheel offset for custom wheels  (Read 1074 times)

Offline compression

• Tech
Looking for help on wheel offset for custom wheels
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:24:39 PM »
I'm going to be getting a pair of custom foreged wheels made by BCForged. my problem is I need to know the offsets I need to put onto the wheels to make them fit almost prefect.
Here are my problems. I have a Rotora BBK on my car up front and I'm going to be getting a rear one soon too. The wheels I'm looking at are 19x8.5inch up front. And the other problems is I have a 1 1/4 inch metal widebody on the rear on my car. So I would need to know the best offset for the year of the car to make this sit pretty much flush. The rear wheels I'm looking at are 19x10.5inch

Any help would be great. So far I'm thinking 35offset for the front and 20offset for the rears.

Thanks

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Looking for help on wheel offset for custom wheels
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:30:15 PM »
u can play with this simple tool and get a rough idea of the ideal set up for you

http://www.rimsntires.com/specs.jsp
www.willtheyfit.com
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB