Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: SMMM9 - How Do We Make it Better for the Bartons?  (Read 10874 times)

Offline dengel

• Master Tech
Re: SMMM9 - How Do We Make it Better for the Bartons?
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 02:10:48 PM »
Why yes, they most certainly are.

:yay:

As does Arabas! :poke:

I like how plastic is pretty much just "plastic" regardless of what language you use.  :D

Offline Uranium-238

• V8 power...Acquired!
  • Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
Kinda like "uh" and "OK," universal in almost every language.
2005 Chevy Silverado Z71 Crew Cab, LM7 4L60E (What I traded my Kappa for. I regret nothing.)
2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS LS3 TR6060.
2021 Ram 2500 Cummins
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 3.6, manual trans.

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »
Guess that means our Greek friends best start saving their Euros for the end of the summer next year.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Brad Kenny

• Gearhead
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
I would also like to add that thsis year the attendance was up (I believe) from last year and the Barton Family did not have the SMMM Crud like last year. Whether this played a role or not in the overall attitude of everyone or not is debatable.

I believe deeply that the Barton family go way beyond what anyone else on this list would do for their friends. They run this forum, do the SMMM, and just generally help those in need when asked. On countless occasions Joe or Joe Jr stopped what they were actively working on to help someone else, including me.

The general rule of the MM is simple: posted every year at the signup pageThe MM is what we make it. Help where ypu can, pay for what you can't but don't just abuse it. We all know who did and didn't. We all know who we would help and who we won't.  The ideas for the trash can is excellent.

All I hope is that next fall's attendees treat the Barton home like they would want theirs treated during an event as such. And realize that some people's generosity shouldn't be abused. 'Nough said.
Continental Tires
DDM Works
StunnerLights.com
ASAP Graphics
King Penn
V-LEDs
Superbright LEDs