Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Car Show for a good cause :) Sept 10 Indianapolis, Indiana  (Read 986 times)

STYLN SKY

Car Show for a good cause :) Sept 10 Indianapolis, Indiana
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:19:51 AM »
Sept 10th in Indianapolis, In there is a car show to benefit a No kill non profit animal shelter.  There is going to be a band and its only $15 if you pre reg and $20 the day of the show.  All the money goes to help the animals.  I am posting a link and you can click on the page that comes up to find out more about the shelter as well as about the car club who is hosting it.  They are just a small local club who has offered to help out with the car show for them.  This is open to any kinds of cars.  Thanks!  http://bdfc.weebly.com/

Online Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
Re: Car Show for a good cause :) Sept 10 Indianapolis, Indiana
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 08:14:10 AM »
That's certainly for a good cause. I go to a small show every few weeks that they have at the local mall once a week. A few hundred cars show up every week to raise money for the humane society here.

http://www.wellandhumanesociety.org/
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!