Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Opel GT Rear Fog lamp/reverse light  (Read 1899 times)

Offline 1337RedlineH4X

• Apprentice/Gofer
Opel GT Rear Fog lamp/reverse light
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »
Probably a dumb question but is the opel gt fog lamp and reverse light assembly just one bulb with a 2 color cover or actually 2 bulbs split? i ask because i was just stationed in england and to pass inspections they require a rear fog lamp and they just put some crazy trash looking light under the bumper if you dont have one and id much rather buy the opel light assembly.

pm me with any info please!

Thanks.
'07 Silver 5spd RL
Kappasphere reBar
Greddy turbo timer II
FP 68HTA turbo kit
TiAl BOV
Dejon Upgraded Intercooler & piping kit
Fujita CAI
Catless Downpipe
Magnaflow 3" exhaust
Trifecta Tune
Dejon engine cover
Billet grills
RK sport front lip & side skirts

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
Re: Opel GT Rear Fog lamp/reverse light
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:02:45 PM »
it's 2 lights (2 different bulbs). i have never taken it apart to tell you more details, but there are 2 bulbs there, for sure.
you also need a fog light switch to activate it, which doesn't exist on the Sky (in the GT it is next to the front fog lights switch).
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB

Offline 1337RedlineH4X

• Apprentice/Gofer
Re: Opel GT Rear Fog lamp/reverse light
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
it's 2 lights (2 different bulbs). i have never taken it apart to tell you more details, but there are 2 bulbs there, for sure.
you also need a fog light switch to activate it, which doesn't exist on the Sky (in the GT it is next to the front fog lights switch).

thankyou very much for the info, shouldnt be hard at all to wire up. now to hopefully find one
'07 Silver 5spd RL
Kappasphere reBar
Greddy turbo timer II
FP 68HTA turbo kit
TiAl BOV
Dejon Upgraded Intercooler & piping kit
Fujita CAI
Catless Downpipe
Magnaflow 3" exhaust
Trifecta Tune
Dejon engine cover
Billet grills