Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: lug nuts???  (Read 1439 times)

Offline steven112

• Tech
lug nuts???
« on: August 09, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »
i know there are different sizes for lug nuts and different kinds of lug nuts.....but what is the size and length for stock studs if you want to get aftermarket lug nuts?? :idk:

Offline Helios

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Play Hard; Drive Harder!
Re: lug nuts???
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 02:40:46 AM »
Inner thread size of lug nuts of sky/solstice are 12mm X 1.50.

So are you wanting to replace the studs, the nuts, or both? Not really clear on what you are asking.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:46:39 AM by Helios »
"Gwyneth"
V8 swap in progress
RPi GT/ SOLO Exhaust

Offline steven112

• Tech
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 02:53:29 AM »
i just wanted to replace the lug nuts. i just replaced the studs not to long ago because i have spacers in the back

Offline idkfa

• Violent Jain
  • Premium Member
  • Master Tech
  • mostly harmless
    • Make
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 08:08:51 AM »
You have the extended studs now?  I was reading that only open ended nuts would work on the ARP 100-7702.

I'm going to need (large) spacers here soon and those extended studs are the only things that'll work.