Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: Not-so New here  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Chetter

• Apprentice/Gofer
Not-so New here
« on: June 13, 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
It has come to my attention that, although I have spent many hours reading this forum, I have been rude and not introduced myself.  Some already know me from the Solsticeforum as Freaky Tiki and Skyroadster as Chetter.

I now have 2 Solstices for about a year now.  It all started when I bought a Mean '08 which my wife decided she liked and stole from me when I wasn't looking.  So I found a '91 Capri to satisfy my need for a roadster.  Well my daughter somehow stole that one from me as well...seems to run in the family.  So I finally found an '06 manual Cool....they can't drive a stick...muahahaha.

Both are "mildly" modified with hopes of not being so "mildly" soon......(By soon I mean before I die....)

Offline DaveOC

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
  • Running Wisconsin
Re: Not-so New here
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 04:29:26 PM »
Welcome to another forum Chet!  Enjoy your little run that's coming up shortly.  Though all my summer plans have blown up due to others changing their plans, I still can't make it down to play with you guys on the BRP.  Hopefully, maybe this fall or next spring the calendar gods will cooperate for a change.   :violin:

:yay:
Aggressive #000741

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »
Reading this forum and introducing without pictures???

I presume what's next for you, right?
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline Chetter

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
Welcome to another forum Chet!  Enjoy your little run that's coming up shortly.  Though all my summer plans have blown up due to others changing their plans, I still can't make it down to play with you guys on the BRP.  Hopefully, maybe this fall or next spring the calendar gods will cooperate for a change.   :violin:

:yay:

Looking forward to the BRP Run...wish you could make it.  Have you looked at the High Country Cruise?  I think it's going to be the weekend before Labor Day this year.  :drive:
I noticed next years Nationals might be the week before or the week after and immediately thought of you....finally, it might be when you can make it.  :yay:

Reading this forum and introducing without pictures???

I presume what's next for you, right?

I know...unfortunately I'm at work so it will have to wait until I can get to some pictures.  Considering I'm supposed to be operating this reactor right now, they might get upset if I start searching for my pictures on my thumbdrives....I gotta keep a low profile.... :coffee:

Offline Critterman

• Retired, thank you very much
  • Premium Member
  • General Manager
  • Baltimore/Washington Corridor
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »
Yeah wait until you get home, you don't want to have to explain the thumb drive in the control unit of the reactor.
GONE: (but not forgotten) 2006 Cool named BIXABEL (BISH-AH-BEL) Mayan for "Good Roads"

DDM
StageIII intercooled Supercharger, Wisco ceramic coated pistons, Carrillo rods, superTech valves and Springs
Ported and polished head
Exedy Stage II Clutch
big brake kit, slotted/drilled Rotors w/Porterfield pads & blue juice
Backbone, Probeam, Cross Strut Brace
Underhood, trunk, & door Lights
ZOK suspension

JPM
Center console, door inserts, & dash
Seat bolster & lumbar support

Focuztech Tri-Y Header & hi-flow cat
Solo Performance SQR-2
Norm's Rear facia
Heated Seats
Black Cat inserts

Offline Chetter

• Apprentice/Gofer
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 04:54:31 PM »
Yeah wait until you get home, you don't want to have to explain the thumb drive in the control unit of the reactor.

Plus, I'm not sure that it's free of "special" pictures.  :o

Offline LatinVenom

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:24:05 PM »
Welcome to the forum.
Solstice GXP 2007.
Aggressive and fully loaded.
Mods: Magnaflow 2.5" exhaust, DDM Backbone & ProBeam,ZOK suspension,LV Kappa Front Chassis Brace, BTF Turbo Upgraded Wheel, Windristrictor, JPM Center console,arms,tulip,side doors,DDM Upgraded wheel tune.

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:14 PM »
It has come to my attention that, although I have spent many hours reading this forum, I have been rude and not introduced myself.  Some already know me from the Solsticeforum as Freaky Tiki and Skyroadster as Chetter.

I now have 2 Solstices for about a year now.  It all started when I bought a Mean '08 which my wife decided she liked and stole from me when I wasn't looking.  So I found a '91 Capri to satisfy my need for a roadster.  Well my daughter somehow stole that one from me as well...seems to run in the family.  So I finally found an '06 manual Cool....they can't drive a stick...muahahaha.

Both are "mildly" modified with hopes of not being so "mildly" soon......(By soon I mean before I die....)

Welcome to the Kappa Performance Forum. This might be your new found Mods headquarters. Good luck with your modding . .

What are you waiting for ? Start Modding B-4 its to late . Now try and post some pictures before Kelu posts his Favorite thing
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass