Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: 4 codes  (Read 1303 times)

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
4 codes
« on: October 01, 2013, 11:13:07 PM »
I got the dreaded engine light today---> P0451 confirmed ,496,446,106 these pending .Anybody have these before ,    :gaah:   :idk:    :huh:
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Wartie

• Premium Member
  • Master Tech
Re: 4 codes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 06:17:44 AM »
I have not had these yet but I would start here! (thanks Dave!!!) DDMWorks - EVAP Solenoid Testing and Replacement on Ecotec engines

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 11:49:27 AM »
Thanks going to check it right after lunch . gonna drive to parts store & check it there . If I need one walk in and get it . Will let you know .
Mods
GMPPTune, seat belt loops, Magnaflow Exhaust, Turn signal Mod, K/N CAI, Sprint Booster, , Driveshaft tunnel Plate, New Wheels, 3rd lite cover-up, Painted Calibers & Decals, Cooler/Travel bag, ProBeam, Custom FuseBoxCover, Sound Deadening, PeddleCovers, Hidden license bracket, Center Console, DDM Tbolt clamp&IC pipes, WindRestrictor & Lightbar, WestersRaceTune, Hood & Trunk Lighting, "A" pillar & Gauges,HoosierGXP interrior lights,StunnerTag and Directional Mirrors,Hood&Body Graphics(Chief Pontiac) by Jack of Arts,dimming mirror w/temp&compass

Offline Sly Bob

• Administrators
  • Shop Foreman
  • My new grandson
    • Kappa Performance Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 12:16:39 PM »
How's the car acting Bobby? Running okay?
Just trying to do my part...

Mods: Lose the chicklets, VentureShield, Dual horns, AfterShock spoiler, Weathershield cover, Lil Chromies, Red calipers with black Solstice stickers, Opel GT antenna and Solo GXP-RCD exhaust with a Solo hi-flow cat!

Offline Gentleman Jack

• Chief Financial Officer, Color Professional
  • Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
  • I'm here. If I wasn't here, I'd be there.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »
Get rid of that piggy back tune device clip on junk!!!!!!!!
Make the right choices now

Offline 1LILNDN

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
  • Me and the Chief
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 03:25:58 PM »
drove to parts store and took off the " Evap Solenoid " gave it the blow through test it was bad. Got a replacement and put it on . Cleared the codes and took for test drive. Running good again . :yay:

This is one of those Limited life time Warranty Parts  it cost 25.52
Mods