Welcome Guest!!!

Thank you for visiting the GM Kappa Performance Forum. This forum is the only performance oriented forum for all GM Kappa Platform Enthusiasts.  We hope you will join and share your experiences.  Becoming a member is FREE! If you want to advertise on this forum, email KappaPerformance at yahoo.com.

Registration required to view the forum attachments. Below is a sample of the current top 25 topics.
Supporting Membership has many advantages.

More information on becoming a supporting member or vendor can be found on the sub forum; Site Help and Suggestions; thread - Supporting Members and Vendors.

Author Topic: DDMworks Center Consoles - Now accepting orders  (Read 7906 times)

Offline Kelu

• Premium Member
  • Shop Foreman
Re: DDMworks Center Consoles - Now accepting orders
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 04:29:13 PM »
i have one, waiting the $125 for the picture, paypal is ok with u? :lol:
Dragula  ;) Opel GT  from Romania
Arabas: take fotos, videos and keep all girls locked inside the house. Kelu's charm is irresistible !!!!

Offline Arabas

• Premium Member
  • Gearhead
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »
ok, i just paypaled you $1,25 for the pic buddy!! thx!! :)
DDM Works Backbone and probeam
H&R springs
SOLO HF Cat and Mach Shorty
Dejon Throttle Elbow
Dejon-AEM intake
Front Big Brake upgrade kit with Ferodo pads
Trifecta tune
Custom IC and pipes
LVKFCB

Offline EarthNTX

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »
After reading all about cracking going on, mine is now showing stress. My hubby said we should get one from you and I think I will  :)
Ride it like you mean it.

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012, 12:30:37 PM »
I had the same issue. I used my original console as a push off to get out of my car (it's so low). I've heard several cracks. I've installed DDM's for Christmas and it feels solid. Plus the height raise for your arm is perfect for manual shifting. Love mine. The covered version blends perfectly in spite of my picture. It was nice and clean while my car was not.

She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.

Offline EarthNTX

• Upgraded Member
  • Master Tech
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 07:10:10 PM »
Is yours covered with leather or is it just the way your pic looks on my monitor?

Also, I assume it's padded, right?

Mine's bugging me to death today...I have a sneaky suspicion that someone leaned on it and didn't tell me. I don't use it myself to get out of the car.  :idk:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:16:40 PM by EarthNTX »
Ride it like you mean it.

Offline cdflint

• Master Tech
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 11:58:46 PM »
Mine is a vinyl covered. Same looking as stock. I dont feel extra padding but its nice.
She's an 09 Brazen GXP.

Covered by Norms Fiberglass, DDM, WERKS, KappaSphere, Trifecta performance, Dejon performance, Solo performance, Magnaflow, Hahn, VDI, B&G, ASAP, WindRestrictor, Gravana, JPM, Santana, Madmod, HID pro, Second Skin Audio, mydipkit, Automotivetouchup.com and Smoothline.

To be or not to be hard, that is the question. I prefer my top off and still hard when I need it.